Hampshire, SP6 1LX
HOW TO BOOK OR MAKE AN ENQUIRY
I am happy to take bookings starting on any day of the week throughout the year. This also means that you can rent the apartment for an odd number of days (eg 9 or 10 etc). The price will be calculated pro rata on the weekly rate. Where possible, I do try to get bookings to run 'back to back' if possible so there aren't too many empty days.
If you already have definite dates in mind then please click on the 'Prices/Availability' button above. This will show you prices & a calendar. Once you have selected your dates, a booking form request will appear. You need to complete this & it will then be sent to me. I will confirm the dates asap. You will then get an e mail with a link to make your payment (credit/debit card or online into my bank a/c. You will also have the option to post a cheque).
If you are unsure of your exact dates or just want to make a general enquiry, then please either send an e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring me (01425 655909 or 07837 052645).
A non-refundable £100 deposit (for each booking) is required on booking.
Once your deposit is paid, I will then post a confirmation letter with a brochure,& direction details, location map etc to you.
The balance payment will be due 6 weeks before the start of the holiday. When this is paid, I will post the apartment keys to you (for overseas bookings, keys can be collected from my agents' office at Cariba Sol. They also have an out of hours keysafe facility).
A £100 damage and key return deposit is required. This will be refunded 7 days after the end of your stay (assuming all is OK),
TERMS & CONDITIONS
I have reviewed your Consumer Rights & the initial booking deposits for holidays taken at my apartment, Jaramar, on the Costa del Sol. The information below will outline what you should expect from me, as a holiday accommodation provider & how I have adapted the terms & conditions to fit in with the 2015 Consumer Rights Act.
1. If you cancel a booking prior to your holiday please call quickly so that every effort can be made to take a new booking for the dates that you have cancelled. On the same day send me your confirmation of cancellation in writing or by email. Your cancellation is only effective from the date I receive written notification, which will be acknowledged.
2. A cancellation fee in respect of cancelled bookings (whether before, on or within the 6 weeks prior to arrival) will be charged. This cancellation fee will be the £100 per week booking deposit which you paid when you made your booking. This will be retained to cover any administration, marketing or promotional charges incurred in re-letting the apartment.
3. If you cancel within 6 wks of the holiday date & have paid the full cost of the holiday then any refund will only be possible if it has been possible to re-let the dates. Every effort would be made to re-let. However, please note that it is likely that a discounted price would have to be offered as a last minute incentive to try to secure a replacement booking. Also, please note that the initial booking deposit would not be refunded (see note 2). If a replacement booking is taken then whatever amount can be recouped, would then be given back to you in the form of a credit note to be used for a future booking, to be used within 12 mths.
4. If you cancel more than 6 wks before the start of the holiday & have not yet paid the balance amount, then you will lose your initial booking deposit but you would not be liable for the remaining cost of the holiday.
5. It is recommended that you obtain sufficient levels of insurance cover for the cancellation of your holiday, damage to third party property, personal injury & loss of your personal belongings.
6. The balance payment for your holiday is payable 6 wks before arrival. If you fail to make this payment on time then I reserve the right to cancel your booking. If this happens, then you would lose your original booking deposit.
7. I do not exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from my negligence.
8. If, through unavoidable circumstances, the property became unavailable to let (eg through fire or storm damage etc) all monies paid to the owner would be refunded to you but no further claim could be made.
9. Nothing in these terms & conditions shall affect your statutory rights nor are they intended to confer any benefit to a third party under the Provision of Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) 1999. These terms & conditions of use shall be construed & interpreted in accordance with the relevant UK law.
10. Bookings will run from the arrival & departure date & times indicated on your confirmation letter.
11. Please note that the apartment is strictly non-smoking.
I confirm that I will comply fully with the new Privacy Laws. Your personal information will be stored by me in a locked filing cabinet for only the length of time that is legally required by the tax authorities. It will not be shared with anyone. Also, any bank/credit card details that you have given when making payment will be safely disposed of immediately after your stay.
A damage deposit of £100 will be required on booking.
All breakages & losses must be paid for in full (not limited to the £100 damage deposit). If damage is significant then you will be sent an invoice for repair or making good. If there is an excessive amount of cleaning needed after you have left, you will be charged an appropriate sum.
Please leave the apartment in a reasonable state of cleanliness, with any moved furniture returned to its original location. Washing up of crockery/cutlery/cooking utensils must be done to an acceptable standard ready for the next visitors. All rubbish must be taken down to the rubbish/recycling collection point. No food is to be left in the fridge/freezer.
Please note that whether or not you have signed a booking form, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms & conditions unless you have objected within 7 days of receiving confirmation of booking. NB - verbal agreements eg by telephone & written contracts eg booking form, letter or e-mail are equally binding in Law.
"A great holiday was had by all & the apt was FAB! We would love to return" - Bernard B (Co Kildare, Ireland)
"The apartment was really lovely & spot on for our needs in a beautiful complex. We had a great time & enjoyed exploring the local area. Helle Hollis was also fantastic, thank you for your discount code made a real difference" (Jo C from Worcester).
"Thank you ever so much for such wonderful accommodation. We had a super time, brill weather & lovely pool. It was fabulous, so once again thank you from us all" (Caroline G from Huddersfield)